Saturday, September 18, 2010

Group effort x1

The rest of the blog will be a group effort, split between me and Krieger. I will take the first two words, and he will take the next two, then me, and so on. It should get interesting because we are not specifically talking about anything in particular, so Pffffff...

Sometimes, I want to eat lots of crappy snack foods, just because my mother does not eat them. I, however, LOVE snack foods that are melted beyond recognition, because they taste so much better than my mothers bagged goods. You can not BELIEVE how bright they suck. Man, the sun hurts my mother's eyes when it sees her. After I throw away my large dining table, I will eat the leftovers. Because of their size, kangaroos are very jumpy. That can sometimes make sense, but not very often. Plastic pieces may be stuck in your throat, mine are. They taste very often like a very big and tasty chunk of oddly shaped and beautiful pieces of crunchy road. That sentence was my worst ever. Haha, no. Obviously, the moon reads very slowly, but very quickly sometimes. Apple butter runs like your refrigerator, you better eat a delicious meal. This will be the end of the world, and you. Cockroaches, however, DO NOT drive Winnebagos, like your cricket does. Stuart little's son likes oranges, but he died. TERRIBLE story, with a good ending. It made barf come out of my mouth. Very slowly, we write, as two peacocks eat delicious mangoes. Mangoes being delicious, are not mangoes, but tropical sandwiches. Witches of sand, don't eat mangoes, but mangoes eat witches of sand. Cats climb like, never. Level 100 is easy to reach if lemons roll quickly, but if they roll slowly, you suck. Haha, you must suck. Your lemon is stopped. Even though I like lemons, they are bumpy, which sucks. I hate Eric Pankow, and I don't hate Eric Pankow. You cheater. That's legal. Says who? Says... Clowns are evil. Not always, but usually. Not really. Shut up. Stop typing. Never ever. Right now. Nope, never. DO IT! Ummm ok. The end.

That was fun. I think we will end now, and I also think that I will do more of these. It turned out well. Comment please!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that paragraph was the first paragraph that actually made sense to me in a long time. I could really understand, and relate to it. Just kidding. I was extremely lost, but it was hilarious and I would love it if you do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I thought this was REALLY weird. 2 words is NOT enough to add a complete thought. Most sentences I started turned out NOTHING like what I had in mind.

    ReplyDelete