Saturday, October 2, 2010

Group effort x2

Group effort x1


This time, we each only get ONE word. Good luck reading this.


New rule, you can use your turn to add to the end of the previous word, and the combo word needs to be underlined. My finger is creaking. Lemme get some oil. *ALLERGIC REACTION*
Oh. I'm allergic to oil.


I always have to poop when I turn off the toilet room. Don't get excited about it. It happens about every hour. It hurts my behind. Apples apply pressure for days. You're weird. YOU'RE WEIRD. Cards can't be evil unless they are evil. Every time you look across the field, you see a gigantic field, and that can be unnerving. However, your cat cannot be thrown very high, unless the cat cannot fly downward. YOUR face looks across the field and sees a gigantic field. Your bicycle is unnerved. This cannot stop being unnerving, especially since your bicycle unnerved your cat. I climbed the first thing that I saw, and it was a large grey piece of a piece of a rock. I luff climbing large nipples, because it's so fun. There are some red cars climbing your housecat. Your lucky housecat is climbing the red mountaincars. Sometimes night, sometimes day, I wall            jump into your neck. THE MIDDLE. I hug it. Vacations are sandy sometimes and sometimes you jump upwards into the large sky civilization which is kissable. This cannot be repeated. 


THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment