Saturday, July 31, 2010

The evil Puppigator.

So apparently my brother doesn't care if I film anything with his camera, as long as he is the camera man. I still get to choose the camera angles n' stuff. KEWL!!!


Knowing that, we filmed a video today, but I probably won't upload it to Youtube until tomorrow, because the editing will take me forever not eve editing before and because I'm using the cheap-and-plastic Windows Movie Maker. 


Just as a reminder, it will be uploaded to the channel CamelFruit. Here's a link.


http://www.youtube.com/user/CamelFruit


The video is about me jumping over things with my rollerblades. I know it sounds kinda boring, but in my opinion, it's worth watching and a pretty good first video.


YUCK my dog farted! ACK It's unbearable!


Today was my second drive ever for Drivers Education. I don't know if I have ever mentioned me being in Drivers Ed, but I have for sure now. Anyway, I think I'm a good driver, but I Haven't seen anyone else on their second drive ever, so I don't know what to compare it to.


Gah there's that creepy jazz music again.


I need to go and edit that video. There is a chance that it would be uploaded today, but I dunno.


No comments:

Post a Comment