Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hewwo!!

Krieger told me I hadda blog today, so I will, but it'll be quick STOP. Tomorrow I write the exact same blog with triple the detail, better punctuation, a youtube video, and more STOP.

I'm back from camp, and I met A LOT of good friends there STOP. I worked in the kitchen, because I was fifteen  during the week, too young to be a counselor and  get paid STOP.

During the week you were fifteen STOP?

OH! I'm sixteen now! My birthday was on saturday STOP! YOU GUYS BETTER COMMENT  ME A HAPPY BERFDAY OR I'll QUAM-QUAM MYSELF STOP.

You do NOT wan't to know what that means STOP.

Eric, you better STOP saying STOP STOP.

5 comments:

  1. hello.
    i was interested on your blog so ive decided to follow.
    anothe thing...can you follow me bac at:
    newstuffaroundthecorner.blogspot.com
    ty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry my comment didn't publish, BLAH! i was trying to say Happy Birthday!(which is now happy BELATED Birthday, sorry bout that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats ok! This means at least that other people besides my real life friend and Nan are not my only readers!!

    ReplyDelete