Thursday, July 15, 2010

HIYA!!! Man, I am not good at titles.

Titles, writing the word titles, Blogging, writing the word blogging, homework, girls, there are many things I'm not good at. It makes me sad.


I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel for a couple reasons.


1. A lot of why I am funny in not all WHAT I say, but HOW I say it. I use lots of voices and faces and I can't fully capture that feeling and "humor" in writing.


2. Once I get to school, I can make funny videos in the dorm with my friends. We already had a couple ideas of what we could do.


3. More people are likely to subscribe to a youtube channel than follow a blog.


4. I dunno.


Ok, so I barely had enough reasons to use the numbers, but I like using the numbers.


Hey, do you like video games?
Do you also like food?
Well check out the Geeky Chef blog! (Don't worry it's not me)


http://fantasyrecipes.blogspot.com/


I just discovered the Geeky Chef blog while looking for a recipe for sea-salt ice cream from the kingdom hearts games on Google. I followed him too. He makes things from video games and movies, like butter beer from Harry Potter.


Enough of THAT


So, I am leaving for camp on saturday, and I won't blog until after the 24th.  I know this makes none of you sad, just wanted to tell you.


I realize that my blogs are sucking and not funny and al that hubbubbaloo (wow that is a weird word in writing), and thats why I wanna start a youtube channel. If any of you ACTUALLY read my blogs, comment and tell me what you think. PLEASE I  BEG YOU.


Ok, so I know I completely forgot to put videos on these last couple blogs, but I have a really good one to show you this time! It has a lot of views, but I found it a couple days ago and it did NOT have that many. It's gained a lot in a few days. 


It's really funny, and it even made my dad laugh.




I've gotta go play DS!!! GOODBYE!!! REMEMBER TO COMMENT!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think making a YouTube account is a good idea, and I think your pretty funny, I bet you would make a lot of people laugh if you made some videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP!!! THE READERS SPEAK!!!
    Actually, you commenting this convinced meh, and imma do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good remember to post the link to your page, I'll subscribe to you

    ReplyDelete