Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Contest!!

I know only two or three people read my blog regularly, but I want to have a contest right now. This contest will end on Friday, at 11:00 pm.

Did you notice that one of the fish in the fish tank is blue? He is blue because he is special. He was just born last night. I don't know which fish gave birth to it, but he's my favorite.

To get straight to the point, the contest is to name the blue fish. This is a great honor, as everyone who visits my blog will see it. There are no restrictions, so give as many suggestions as you can think of, just make them good.

Haha, when I typed 'good', I misspelled it as 'goose'. The keys are right there, it's an easy mistake to make.

This is not today's blog, I will still type one tonight, even though I didn't type one last night. Sorry!

Good luck, and happy naming?? Just... go name the fish.

18 comments:

  1. I think you should name him Krieger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Nice try. You can guess a lot btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name him either Isaac or Poppy in memory of a lost friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call him Josh Choi in memory of a different lost friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I don't want to name him a name that someone else already is named.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denit, does that mean I actually have to be original?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flipper, Zealot, Twinket, Farley, or Draco. If this fish has any of the previous names, all the other fish will be insanely jealous. Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, since I just found you...I have no idea what fish tank you are referring to. Is it like a real fish in a real fish tank? Or is it a not real fish in a computer game fish tank? OR MAYBE it's a not real fish in a real fish tank.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fish tank at the top of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa. i didn't even see that. and now i feel like an idiot hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY NEW FOLLOWER THAT ACTUALLY READS!!! And krieger, you better get naming if your gonna beat her. She has some pretty good names.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I read! And you don't know me so I count too right? But anyways, something to do with blue, so Ocean, Berry (wouldn't it be a cute nickname? Blue Berry?) I love that one so it's my final choice. I am locking in Berry. (prays that I win contest) by the way lex how did you find this blog? I found it on yahoo answers...

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes me too. Y!A


    I have more names: Christopher, Killer Whale, Oscar, Longfellow, Kafka, Mark Twain, or Bruce Willis.

    ReplyDelete