Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Assignment for 9/30, Thurs. Finish Etymology Worksheet.

Yes’m, I did yell the entire last half of the previous blog, and Yes’m, I did lose my voice afterwards. I like the word afterwards. It’s very nice and warm.

I’m crazy again, but today more than usual. Krieger said I’m the craziest I’ve ever been.
I had coffee. The coffee machine that gives you a nicely sized cup for decimal point three five dollars, or thirty five cents, was fixed today. Ever since I realized it had thirty five cent coffee it’s been broken. It’s fixed now. I had coffee. That’s not all the reason I’m crazy though, because sometimes when I feel like being crazy, I can be.

We were fanning at the volleyball game twenty minutes ago, and I invented a time out dance, which I do during half time. It’s a good dance. I was cheering obnoxiously and the fans from the other team were looking at me, but I just smiled at them. 

I had to take the toast poster down today, because the normal piece of bread which we purposely incorrectly called toast (because toast is better) got so hard that some people actually believed it WAS toast. I’m gonna hang it in my room, with a printed off color picture of toast taped where the real toast used to be. Maybe I can hang it back up in the hallway then… Hmm…

I think that’s the best idea I’ve had in a long time. I just did it, and it looks awesome. 

So… How’s it going? With your life?

I am writing a poem. I will tell you another new line every time I do a blog. Here’s the first line.

“Hey diddle diddle, Hug Jon in the middle.”

This ‘Jon’ I referred to hates to be hugged in the middle of his torso, so naturally we do it all the time. He hates that too.

A toddler owes me $400. The toddler of the tutor was being looked after by some girls, and they had to do something, so I had to entertain him. I looked him in the eye and said;

“When you get older, you will get a job and you will have money. For no reason at all, could you find me when that happens and give me some? I might need it.”

He looked at me silently, but said nothing, for he is not old enough to talk.

“How about $1,000”

He shook his head no.

“$600?”

No again.

“$400?”

Then, he nodded his head, and we shook hands, and then the girls came back, so I left. I’m good with kids.

Question of the blog (I don’t always blog every day y’know). If you could jump into a pool full of everything, what would it be? Tell me in the comments.

TOASTNIGHT.

3 comments:

  1. probably clouds. but not real clouds. the fluffy kind that you imagine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cool! That seems like it would be really wet, but then again, so is a pool of water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... Jell-o. It tastes good. But which kind? Strawberry, yes.

    ReplyDelete