Monday, May 31, 2010

First and last Summer blog... jk

Sigh… well, its Monday, so that means I have to write a new blog. Writing in the summer is going to be much harder than I thought. I have to do it though, because I promised myself and because there actually people waiting for me to. I know at least three. Writing in the summer might be harder because will want to just sit around, but it also will be easier, because I can just keep my computer on, and type whenever I think of something, and I don’t have to force myself to type all at once.

I am actually really happy though, because I finally have a reader that I don’t know in person. Krieger was texting his cousin (I think) who lives too many miles away for me to think about without getting dizzy (Disney is wrong, this is not a small, small world), and I half forced him to tell her about my blog. He was fully willing to do it since he is not made of cereal, but anyway. This is doubly a good thing because she is also my first and probably last female reader. Thank you, you know who you are.


Today we did what I will be doing for probably one-fourth of my summer, and that is watching and making fun of little kid shows on TV. We watch little kid shows because we have barely any channels on our TV. Today we watched an episode of ‘Dragon tails/tales’ I dunno which one.


DANIEL SHUT UP!! Sorry, my brother… Never mind, you don’t want to know.


Anyway (there I go again), on Dragon tails/tales, they had to bring a pot of soup that probably weighed about 300 pounds to this fat old lady dragon that was sick. To get there, they had to cross a bridge that was guarded by a troll. Oh Noes a troll! First of all, the trolls name was Trumpy the Troll. That is one of the dumbest names I have ever heard. Second of all, the troll said that to get across the bridge they all had to do a cartwheel. Yes, that looks dumb in writing, but it looks even worse when a troll named trumpy says it in an angry tone. Anyway, I will be watching little kid shows the whole summer, and I will update you on anything especially stupid.

Since I have barely anything written, I am showing you a chat that me a miller had. Its pretty stupid, but the whole time I was 'laffing' so hard. Enjoy?
Me - imb writing a blog i gotta go i gotta pee i gotta eaat tthe vvvvvvviideos store traje de bano

Jacob - okay...?

Me - TRAAJEEEE DEEEEEE BBAANNOOO
why arent you working? are you skipping work?
you sly dog you

Jacob - today's my day off

Me - i know it memememememememememememememememememememememorial day right?

Jacob - i only work sat, sun, and tues

Me - what? wowowowow

Jacob - yeah

Me - im eating
im eating food
fud
im eating fuc
fud

Jacob - it's a movie theater. you really think it's going to be busy during the week?

Me - lol
yah

Jacob - pankow. you need to focus

Me - i woujghfjdks
f
i think you would be busy onb bah day
bath day

Jacob - i can't take this right now

Me - lol
im sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry
maybe not
cry tin man

Jacob - that remind me of "say it with me, courtney... PENIS!" (<- inside joke)
puh... pEEENIs

Me - oh yah

Jacob - lol

Me - lol
i thougth oyu wew talking about courtney teeples (<- inside joke)
wahwahwahwawhahwahwah

Jacob - lol

Me - my nany is crying
baby

Jacob - why?

Me - I gotta organize my clothing materials
bbc

Jacob - pankow... whenever i talk to you... I always have this aura floating around in my head.

Me - british

Jacob - you know what it tells me?

Me - broudcasting
coorporation
/what
!@#$$%^&^%$#
swears

Jacob - it tells me... What the
!@#$ is this kid talking about?!

Me - wizard swears
lololloloololollolooooooooo
lll
low ridersssss
ssssss
s
s
s
s
s
s
smy aunt is a hipie

Jacob - if you could see me right now...
it would remind you a lot of schmeling

Me - iif you could see ME right now...
im lafing so hrd
laffing my bad
help my leg is stuck to the wall

Jacob - your words hurt my brain
please... stop
just stop

Me - i cant geddit iff
off
jfkf
jk its fine

Jacob - bye pankow.

Me - i love you and your sister
and your dad is scary but i love him
bye
bye
i gotta go
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
g
too many
way too mNY
MmMMM

Jacob is offline.

So there you have it. 'Tis pretty annoying hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment