Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I've gotta say that today has been a good day

So I learned something yesterday. I learned that I should not post the blog until the end of the day because A, I'll find a better video of the day, and B, I 'll have a million more things to talk about.


One thing I should have talked about yesterday is that I went to the dentist. I know! I completely forgot to say aanything! I normally don't mind going to the doctor, and I din't mind getting shots and stuff, but the dentist, I really hate. I am not scared, NO! Certainly not me! Ahh a spider!!


No really. The thing I hate about the dentist is 1, the rubber electric toothbrush thing. I dunno about all dentists, but mine has this little electric brush that spins around, but it's made of rubber. Then he dips it in this little centimeter wide applesauce container with a foul tasting stuff, and then grinds the rubber on your teeth. I hate that so much, because he always does a couple things. 1, he grinds in circles on the front surface of my too-big front teeth, and 2, when he tries to get the back of my top row, he ALWAYS misses, and grinds it on the top of my gums. That is why I hate that.


The 2nd thing I hate about the dentist, is the pink fluoride stuff. You know, the cold, pink stuff on a giant one-sided q-tip. The dentist coats your teeth with it, and then sits there, for who knows how long, while you are trying not to swallow, with trying to breathe. THEN you cant eat for half an hour. The eating part I understand, but what I especially hate is that you cannot rinse the pink stuff out! I hjate the taste of it, the clumsy dentist got it all over my lips, and I have the sit and wait for half an hour! AHH. 


That was a crazy scream. REALLY crazy. I should be waering a straightjacket, because I just screamed so crazily. Seriously.


So I saw yesterday on yahoo that the trailer for the seventh Harry Potter movie is out. Apparently part 1 of it comes out September 19, 2010. That's good, not too far away. I have almost always seen the harry potter movie in the theaters, with my friend Andrew. Though he has not read the books (I know shame right?), he likes the movies, but I have read the books all twice, so you know how that goes.


So I just found out that I have nine polo shirts. Why? I barely ever wear polo shirts unless my mom force me to for graduation parties or something. I might need to get rid of some of them. I mean I barely have twenty t-shirts. Why do I have that meny polo shirts? I don't even know where I got them all. I don't even know why I got them.


So anyway.


I'm already being forced to pack my stuff for the trip that were going on on friday. That is like how the stores put up all the Christmas stuff up so early. Basically my mom is going to try and spend the most of the remaining week getting ready, because she is so exited to see her parents, my Grand parents. But then once we get there, I garuntee that one third of the total trip will be spent sitting around akwardly waiting for them to wake up from a nap. We don't know what to do then, because we have to be quiet and stuff.


OK, just now, about twenty five hours worth of stuff happened. 


First, I was writing what wrote before the previous paragraph, and also woodcutting on runescape, and chatting on facebook, all at the same time. Yeah, I didn't get very much written very quickly. 


I was chatting with my friend Andrew, and he decided, for some reason, that he was going to buy two pizzas from Dominoes,  and drive to my house. At the time, my parents were out at their jobs, and my brother sister and I were at home alone. He only recently got his  drivers license, so this was a new thing for him to come over like this. Although I am (not)ninety five, I have not even started drivers training. 


For whatever reason, I didn't call and ask my parents, so he just came with the two pizzas, which we shared with my siblings (they were good btw... the pizza not my siblings), and then we decided to go to that store near my house that I have mentioned before to get drinks.


Recently I saw a video by smosh, in which Ian tries to break the world record for the most Ferrero Rochers eaten in a minute. The world record is  seven, and he ate six. I can't put the video on here, because I'm  stupid, but anyway.


While we were there getting drinks, I saw some Fererro Rochers, and I bought them, because I had never had them before, and I wanted to know if they were really that hard to eat quickly. I could eat one in ten seconds, so I probably would have gotten about six.


Then, we got home, and sat around, until my parents got home, and they didn't really care that Andrew came over, which is just what I expected.


Then my dad had us take down a section of chain link fence,  so that was cool.


Then we went to two libraries, and Andrew went home.


Then when we got home, the coolness started.


Last week, my brother got a little grill this that has a Diameter of about five inches. Really, its really small. That say, we tried lighting some Charcoal briquettes in it, but for some reason we couldn't. Today though, my dad had the idea of using a blowtorch that he has. That worked very well, and we were so exited. We let them burn a while, and then they got white, but we didn't have any kind of food to roast over it. My mom took me to the store, and we got a package of marshmallows, a package of hotdogs, and three little loafs of bread for a dollar 


(?) (<- what you're thinking about the loaves of bread.) 


So we spent about two hours roasting marshmallows and half hotdogs over a tiny little grill thing with forks, and it was so funny.


Basically, this was a good day.


This is the video that I found yesterday that is better than sambe baby. Me and my sister are just listening to it over and over. while she plays mario and I... write this. I'm gonna have it stuck in my head forever! But seriously, watch it.




Hey, calm down. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment