Friday, August 6, 2010

The Fair!

In the title Incorrectly capitalized the 'F' in fair, but I'm OK with it.

Today at the fair, I spent $13, something that I do NOT think is OK But I'm OK with that too.

Jeepers! You are feeling very OK with things today Eric! 

Well, I DO work for the Government.

Oh yeah... Wait, what? You don't even have a job!

...

Today I discovered how much I love bumper-cars. Not the ride, I hate when I get "bumped". I like the vehicles themselves. They are so fun to drive and their steering is so quirky, I just can't handle the giddiness. I want to buy one and wire it so that it doesn't need the ceiling, and add a faster + stronger motor to go faster. All with the help of my brother of course. I couldn't do that myself. 

I had a dumb idea today at the fair. What if you had a horse from the Merry-go-round (or is it Mary-go-round? Married-go-round?), and you attached wheels to it, so that you could on ride the horse's back and swivel the head to turn? Kinda cool I guess...

Speaking of good/dumb ideas, I thought of this: ordinary playing cards with the same backing as Pokemon or Yugioh cards? I think that would be awesome. I might buy them.

Tomorrow I am going to a teen softball outing, in which I will see many of my friends. I suck at softball, as I suck at many sports, including the carry-the-lemonade sport. MAN, I am bad at carry-the-lemonade. On Thursday, I accidentally scheduled a two hour drive during it, so I have to miss two hours. It's gonna bite my groin, if that's a saying. It's not? It should be.

What? Your car broke down? Well that just bites my groin.

What? Your pet Camel turned out to be a dog? Well that just bites my groin.

What? You want me to stop? You don't like that saying? Well that causes a three monkeys to bite my groin rapidly.

Edward, if you're still here I'll sick those monkeys on your groin. I gave them lemonade and they like me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment