Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm bad at being AFK.

Hey guess what?

You swam over a manatee while you were hungry and it looked like a potato so you tried to eat it and it brutally assaulted you and now you're in a coma and can barely write? I have got in serious trouble for trying to bite a manatee on countless occasions. Now I bring sammiches to the beach. They get all sandy though so I...

... Get out of my house.

See?  That is stuff that would be great for me to do on camera, if I wasn't so camera shy. It doesn't even make sense either! There are literally no people around, why would I be shy? 

I think it's probably because my camera lens looks like the single electronic eye of that gnarly old man that tried taking my golden ticket. I kicked him in the shins and he didn't flinch. Definitely a robot made by Wonka's competitors to get in his factory. I was too quick for him though!

 Stinkin' gnarly old men...

Ok, seriously. The first spelling suggestion for Stinkin' was "Stanchion". What about the obvious "Stinking"? Safari you are so dumb.

Recently it has come to my attention that not only gay vampires are reading my blogs from OUTSIDE our humble universe, but Nan and her cat sit on her computer when they read. That is disrespectful to the people who assembled it.

Nan said... "It's ok, there are most likely no vampires in the universe, let alone homosexual ones. I'm pretty sure you only have human readers. I'm not all that positive though, my cat likes to sit by me when i get on the computer."

I didn't read it anywhere, but I decide that internet addiction is non-curable. How would I know? I have it. Once you have it, you know. It clings to you like peanut butter to a dog's tongue. except that peanut butter comes off a dog's tongue.

Hmmm... 

Internet addiction sticks to you like object A to object B. Yay comment contest for two or three people!!!

Well my Time traveling buddy just went to bed, so I will too. 

Run> Sleep> 7 hours, 30 minutes




5 comments:

  1. That's mean! You know what I meant! Hahaha but thanks for involving me in your blog it makes me feel special. My laptop is too small to fit me AND my cat, it's an awkward 8 year old wierdly shaped laptop. Anyways, hmm look up I'm Sticking With You by the Velvet Underground, haha yes I do need an indie song to win the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pankow, I expect to be mentioned in every blog once school starts, just to make Nan feel less special about being mentioned once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, that was ALMOST entirely sarcasm. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Internet addiction sticks to you like a bug on a windshield.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, it better be sarcasm! And bug on a windsheild is a good one! Good job kreigmuffin.

    ReplyDelete