Thursday, September 9, 2010

What title can be used to describe the chaos in this blog?

Well today, I’m in the library writing this and Library Eric is nowhere to be seen. I just don’t know about that guy. He does not follow the rules. Then again, I wouldn’t if I had to stay in the Library all day. He could at least go on the computer; there are computers in the Library. Wait, why did he go to the computer lab yesterday? He can read one piece all night in here. Eh, I’m sure he has his reasons…

Y’know, as much as I hate him, I would love to be Library Eric. When everybody leaves for the night, he could read stuff online all night, not having to wake up for school the next day. That would be the life. What does he eat though? You are not allowed to bring food into the Library. No ramen? Never mind, being him doesn’t sound so cool anymore.

Where is he I wonder? Hmm…

So, these weekday blogs have been pretty fictional these past days, and I think it’s obvious why. Why would you want to hear about school? I never do anything blog worthy on weekdays at school. That’s why I have to make things up.

I am a junior now, as you know, and I was once a freshman, obviously. When I was a freshman, there were the regular “Stupid freshman” or “Get out of my room now freshman” from the upperclassmen, and at the time, I didn’t understand why they didn’t like me. I made them laugh with that joke I told, why don’t they want to be my friend? Now that I’m a freshman, I completely understand what they felt. 90% of the freshmen are people you just don’t want to be around, half because they are just freshman. It’s a bit like racism. I guess. So you Nan, and other people that are younger, when you go to high school, think about it. When you are upperclassmen, you will hate the freshmen too.

A couple weeks ago, me and a German exchange student who is really cool collected cans at a home football game, and we recently took them to the store. Total, we collected $3.50 worth, so we both got $1.75 each. Cool huh? I am really desperate for content at this point.

When we got the money from the cans, they gave us two gold dollar coins, and Jeremiah, the German student, had never seen them before. He thought they were special quarters. I explained it to him, but it made me wonder how hard it would be to switch countries. Not only language would be different, but way of doing things, humor differences, different money, different measuring system! Seriously, how hard would it be for us Americans to use the metric system only, or to hear the temperature in Celsius all day. That how it is for them. So many more things are different than you think of.

I’m running out of things to say so fast.

Twinket? Any Ideas?

Blub blub blub.

What’s that? Scientists successfully moved small particles with a tiny tractor beam?

Yeah. A tractor beam. Imagine what cops could do with full power tractor beam.

OK sir, you are under arrest. Put you hands behind you’re… HEY COME BACK HERE!

Runrunrunrunrun…

Oh no, you won’t get away on my watch. *Pulls out tractor beam*

[Censored]

That was censored because a criminal was picked up by a tractor beam and shaken violently. You can only imagine what that man might possibly be screaming. I didn’t listen, so I don’t know. It was a safety precaution.

So um… It will end here?

Oh hi Library Eric, where were you this whole time?

I was in your room, eating your last ramen.

…!

6 comments:

  1. Twinket is the smartest fish I have ever known. And Library Eric is kind of a jerk. Tell him to lay off the ramen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I did. He definately got what was coming to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With how much you've been telling me along the lines of "HEY DID YOU READ MY LATEST BLOG?!?!?" and me not reading, I assumed I was like 5 behind and I get on and there's ONE BLOG that I haven't read.

    Ok, so here's my actual comment. Why does the first label say cannibal? I remember nothing about cannibals in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that makes a tiny bit of sense I guess.

    ReplyDelete