Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Quickie. Maybe not.

I don't know how long this one will be, because I have a history test tomorrow, and I don't really have a reputation for doing good on them, but I'll write fast. I ddi study for literally a full hour though dad, and I'm pretty sure I'll do good this time.

Let me first start this out by telling you about something. If you like to read fiction stories, then I have the story for you. A girl in my school, who is a senior in highschool now, wrote this story over the last year or more. It is probably the most interestingly written story I have read in a long time, and I really like it. It has a completely unique plot, and I am reading it right now actually. She just recenly finished it, and I think it has a page total of around 450 pages, and over 60 chapters. She wrote it online, so you can read it here.

http://tinyurl.com/264rpzs

I think that you will really like it, so go check it out. I know the writer will be pleased if you do.

On to the blog.

Do you like it when I tinyurl things, or is it better if I just paste the actual link? I do it because I want to keep the blog kinda neat.

So me and Twinket were talking the other day, and he though it would be cool if I had a logo. Something with him in it (That was his idea). I am pretty artistic, so I am going to try and make one myself, but if you want to make one, you can do that. If you know anywebsites that would be good for this kind of thing, please tell me. If you know something or make one, email it to me at 2erippan@gmail.com.

This really isn't a good blog, It's kinda just an information and questions blog.

Those are boring! You need to talk about something.

Library Eric? What are you doing in the computer lab? Are you even allowed to leave the Library?

I leave the library all the time. It's boring in there. In smells like books.

YOU smell like books.

I live in the library!

Good point. So, um, what are you doing here in the computer lab?

What do you think? I am the same as you, I like the computer. Im here to read One Piece.

Oh... This is somewhat disapointing. Having clones make you feel not special.

(Cue sad violin music.)

Oh, woe is me! I am not unique! There are at least three others exactly like me, with my exact personalities and likenessess! What can I do!

Random Scientist bent in the corner with a strange blue mutant animal says: Dispose of them!

(Thunder crash)

Um... You need to get out of here. That wasn't that bad of an idea though! Thanks!

Ok, I'm sorry if that was confusing and just plain stupid, but It was fun for me, so im gonna do it every once in a while. What are your thoughs on me talking to my clones?

I probably should not call them clones, because there was that one Starwars movie, um what was it? Attack of the clones?

...

I hope they dont read my blog.

Oh I do!

What?!?! You are still here?!?!

Yes, and I saw what that creepy old man said!

Hey, he said it, not me.

Yeah, but you said it was a great idea, and you thanked him.

I really don't think you are supposed to be here. I think I'm gonna go get the librarian.

No! Not the librarian! Just let me finish this chapter of One Piece, and I'll leave!

Good boy...

Can I have a treat?

...Get out now.

Ok, this is starting to get dumb. I would never ask for a treat in real life unless I did a trick.

I NEED TO STOP! I'm almost positive you hate this blog so far, so I need to think of something good.

Um... A girl likes me... For the first time that I'm aware of. That is pretty cool.

Um...

"Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-gumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
'Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain't been there before."
— Shel Silverstein

Or... write a blog and be completly stupid. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment