Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stop! Don't give me that hat, I love it too much.

I… *sigh* I don’t want to blog today.

I have a new favorite author. His name is John Green. He is an amazing author. Now don’t think that just because he is my favorite authors, that one of his books will be my favorite book, no sir. John Green is my favorite author, but my favorite book is the tenth book of the Pendragon series.

How can this be? I liek how John Green writes, but what he has written is not my favorite. I liek (liek is right, by the way) what the author of the Pendragon series was written, but I don’t exactly like how he writes. If this made it more confusing, I am utterly sorry.

Today I bought two red pops (Faygo©) today, because one of them had a white cover (not cap, a cap is a hat), and one of them had a yellow cover. I couldn’t decide which one to buy, so I bought both. A waste you say? Nay!

The room is quiet. The next word I hear, I will write.

Ok, the next English word, German doesn’t count. *Sigh…* neither does Korean.

‘What’

The full question was, “What is the date today?” It is, of course, the seventeenth. Of October. Of the year 2010. When I type this, not necessarily when you read it.

Have you ever… Never mind, you haven’t.

Eric wollte das ich einen netten deutschen Satz schreibe und da er nicht versteht was ich schreibe habe ich einfach das geschrieben.

He’s nice, isn’t he?

CONTEST TIME………………………..

Guess the number of the computer I am sitting at. The numbers go from 1 to 29. If you win, I’ll give you a kiss. But only if you’re a girl. If you’re a boy/man, I’ll shake your hand. Then I’ll kiss you.

CONTEST TIME…………………………..

If you can guess the Assembly Pin number on the computer mouse that I’m using, I will seriously send you five bucks in the mail. Bucks as in male deer. I’ll send you five of them. In the mail.

The pin no# is six numbers, a dash, and three more numbers. Like this: XXXX-XXX*

*not real pin number

CONTEST TIME…………………………..

If you can think of a good color for Krieger’s hair color, I’ll send you four bucks. As in money. You can’t have five, because I don’t want you to. Nyeh….

Do you think that if a pencil case is shaped like a fuzzy lion, that it should have a name? I do. Do you? Huh? Well? Do ya? Huh? Huh? Huh?

This is really stupid, so I’m stopping. In ten minutes.

So I was--Wow how time flys, ten minutes is up.

Butter-on-your-face night.

5 comments:

  1. Contest 1 -- 21
    Contest 2 -- 372186-4700
    Contest 3 -- ...purple... or blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, computer 21 is related to the computer I sat at in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Related? How so? And yes purple is a nice hair color, but probably not allowed at your school.

    ReplyDelete