Saturday, October 30, 2010

These are the costumes of Halloween past.

I've been ignoring you guys. Do you want to know why? Well, so do I.


Tomorrow is Halloween, and I don't plan on having a costume. Sure, I'm sixteen years old, and not many sixteen year olds wear costumes on Halloween, but I usually do, so this is different. 


Last year I was a ninja with my brother. We got second place, but it was because there were three people in our group. The costumes were really kind of a last minute thing.


Two years ago I was Link from The Legend of Zelda. 


It was when I had short hair. I hate my short hair.


Three years ago I was Mario, and It was a pretty good costume, but I don't have a picture. For the costume, I wore the best overalls I could fins at goodwill, which were pregnant overalls. It worked out though, because It let me put a pillow in my belly, since Mario is a bit on the fluffy side. When we played hide and seek later that night, the pillow came in handy. 


Four years ago I was Marvin the Martian. 

No, that's not a picture off Google images, that is actually a picture of me in my costume. I won a costume contest with it once.

*cough cough*

All my costumes my mom and I made from scratch, as you can see from the pictures. Doesn't the Marvin one look SO HOMEMADE??? I think that homemade costumes look way better than store bought ones, and when ever someone with a store bought costume wins a contest, it kinda makes me mad. They didn't do ant work at all except buy the thing,and they got a $20 gift card. I spent two hours on this costume, and I got bubbles. Something EASILY made at home with soap. 

This was short, because I don't have much time, but I promise I won't forget you guys again! 

10/29/10 was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment