Saturday, October 30, 2010

Two in one day?!?

Yes, this is my second blog for today, but hey, does this really bother you?


Another Halloween topic.


I usually go trick or treating on Halloween, but this year, I have to be in the dorm while it will be going on. I don't think I'm going to be able to this year. YES YES I know! I'm sixteen years old! I'm too old to trick or treat! 


Pshh... No way is that gonna stop me. Free candy? How could I pass that up?


Anyway, I recently found out about B.E.D.A., or Blog Everyday During August/April. I am definitely taking place in this. This means, no blog tomorrow, unless I have something important to say, and then on starting Monday, I blog for a month straight. Are you excited? I most certainly am.


Nothing else to say, gotta go, here's a funny but also sad video


No comments:

Post a Comment