Saturday, November 6, 2010

Still not the "Something Big"

This weekend, I brought Jeremiah home. He brought his skateboard home, and we've got a lot of things planned for this weekend.

Literally JUST now Toy Story 3 ended, we've been watching it, after my dad rented it on DVD. It's pretty funny, and it is not at all as disappointing as I thought. It was actually REALLY well made. Good ending, good action, very similar to the other two. Y'know how when you watch the sequels to some movies, they are good, but just not the same? This didn't happen with this movie. Exactly the same kind of humor and everything. Congradulations Pixar, you're awesome.


So on Halloween, I actually ended up eating candy. Lando bought some and let us eat some. IT wasn't very much, but it was enough that I didn't feel left out. There were some kids in the class below me who went trick or treating Saturday night AND Sunday night, and ended up with ten pounds of candy. That is a lot of candy. It filled up literally half of a pillow case. That's almost too much. If it wasn't candy, and you had half a pillow case of something like, candles, or seashells, it would be too much. Not candy though, no sir.


Today Jeremiah, my brother and I were dropped off at the nearest college football stadium, because there was a game today. We brought along a wagon and some black plastic bags, can you guess what we did?


...


...


...


We collected cans! In the end we collected $20.27 worth. 


Wait what?


Also we skateboarded on the newly laid tennis court at the park near my house. I tried to jump over a garbage can with my rollerblades, but it was just a couple inches too high for me to be brave enough to try.


I'm done here.

2 comments:

  1. So Toy Story 3 was like the best thing ever. I'm not ashamed to admit I kinda cried :( :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PANKOW, YOU’RE FALLING BEHIND. POST SOMETHING.

    ReplyDelete