Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just a heads-up.

If you read the title over and over, it sounds strange. 


If you are here because you saw my blog's facebook page and you came here to see what it is all about, go to a different blog post, this one is bad. Just being honest.


Today I have nothing much to say, because I have been doing homework and internet all day. 


That... Rhymes...


Yesterday we got back from the concert REALLY late, so I didn't have time to finish some Algebra and History that I still had to do. Because of that, I had to do all that plus the homework for today. If you add the time it took me to do that to all the time I procrastinated, it pretty much takes up the whole day. 


I did have time though, to do one thing, and that is to make a facebook page for this blog. It is merely just a tool to maybe get more followers. I realize that not as many people can follow a blog, because of the lack of a blogger/Gmail account to do it with, but it is MUCH easier to just 'like' it on facebook and read a post every time I announce that there is a new one. If you want to go 'like' that, go ahead.  


I only have one other thing to say, and that is that I will not be blogging until MAYBE late Sunday night, because I am staying the weekend in the dorm of the school I used to go to before I became home schooled, to hang out with my friends and the like. 


Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment