Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Igloo

 I told you about the igloo my siblings and I made, but never finished, and then melted. Here are pictures from it's melting process. Now that it is completely gone, the snow came back. I guess nature itself did not want us to build this igloo. Anyway, enjoy.




I tried super hard to get them all lined up correctly, but I couldn't do it. They are all there, so just ignore the weird placement. PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT.

I'm not exactly positive what the time intervals between each picture are, but I am pretty sure my mom took one picture every morning, so I think they are about a day apart. 

It's a shame that you couldn't have seen it in it's glory. And also remember we never finished it, we planned on a protruding doorway, and we might have built a snowman on top. We built a snowman on top of our igloo a couple years ago. I have the picture somewhere, if I find it, I'll post it.

I have a normal blog coming soon, but I am a bit busy. I know I was tagged Lex, I'll do that soon. 

Autobots, roll out!

4 comments:

  1. You better do it! lol

    and i'm a big fan of that igloo. it would have done well on the market, if it hadn't melted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will.

    And thanks, We kind of make one 'big project' per year, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, we'll make two this year. I seriously doubt it. I think we're pretty much sick of playing in the snow for this year.

    If not, you can always wait until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if your tired of snow, you can come down to Texas and I will gladly come up to Michigan. Actually, no, I would freeze. I can't handle snow, it's too cold.

    ReplyDelete