Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm back. Woo. One person is happy. Me.

I'm a terrible blogger, I know. However, I do want to continue this blog, and possibly get hundreds of followers, so I'm just going to explain myself, and continue on blogging.

Ok, so on my trip to Minnesota, It was a lot harder to blog than I predicted.

I forgot my Laptop charger at home, something which my Laptop does not run at all without. I used my brothers because we have the same laptop, but he didn't exactly like that.

My parents forced me to try and socialize with my relatives, but they almost never acknowledge us kids during a conversation, so basically, we just sat there. My mom would say, stop playing Dr. mario (I developed an obsession on this trip) and come talk with us. Often I never said a word.

The only access to the internet I had was my Grandparents computer, which was slow, and I actually wasn't allowed on it. I snuck on it once in awhile though. Also we would occasionally go to a  coffee shop that has wifi, but my laptop takes so long to turn on that it is not worth taking it.

I just killed a bug and catapulted it's corpse across the dark abyss of my room with a plastic spoon. Huh.

So Basically, I only wrote ONE blog the whole trip, and the only reason it is long is because I wrote on it collectively over the trip. I'll post it right after this one, it's from July 3rd. Or as they say it on Transformice, 3st.

Right click > Ignore spelling

SO THERE. I updated you. Full 100% updation complete

RIGHT CLICK > IGNORE SPELLING
(I can't stand that red squiggly line under misspelled creative words.)
(You can't stand me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment